- Coastal Marine Biolabs Meeting Report, August 2010 (151.0Kb)
- The Global Pollinator Summit Final Report, April 2010 (4.6Mb)
- ABS Bonn Workshop Report, November 2008 (188Kb)
- The Western and Central Africa DNA Barcoding Meeting, October 2008 (639Kb )
- African Fish-BOL Regional Working Group, September 2008 (239Kb)
- San Diego Meeting Report, June 2008 (153Kb)
- North and Central American Linkages for the DNA Barcoding of Fish, June 2008 (378kb)
- Taxonomy and Benefit Sharing, February 2008 (154Kb)
- Scientific Report, DNA Barcoding in Europe Meeting, October 2007 ( 410Kb)
- Regional Meeting Report for South, East and Southeast Asia, September 2007 (214Kb)
- Regional Meeting in Brazil, Campinas Meeting Report, March 2007 (307Kb)
- Protistan Barcoding, Reference Material and Cultures, November 2006 (112Kb)
- The eastern Africa DNA barcode meeting, October 2006 (396Kb)
- Data Analysis Working Group workshop in Paris, July 2006(484Kb)
- Final Formalin Report, May 2006 (743Kb)
- Pre-publication report of a Workshop on DNA Recovery from Formalin-fixed Specimens, Washington, May 2006
- Barcoding Marine Life, Amsterdam, May 2006 (194Kb)
- Regional Barcode meeting in southern Africa, April 2006 (377Kb)
- Tephritid Barcoding Initiative Steering Committee Meeting, April 2006 (194Kb)
- San Diego Zoo Meeting on barcoding and conservation, January 2006 (103Kb)
- Front Royal DBWG Meeting, April 2005 (122Kb)
- Inaugural Meeting Report, May 2004 (1.14Mb)
- Banbury Meeting Report, Article, September 2003
Proceedings Volume of the London Barcode Conference Now Available Without Charge!
Proceedings of the First International Barcode Conference, London, February 2005
On October 29, 2005, the Royal Society published a themed issue of Philosophical Transactions: Biological Sciences (Volume 360, Number 1462) devoted to papers presented at the First International Barcode Conference, held at The Natural History, London on 7-9 February 2005.
By special arrangement with the Royal Society, Member Organizations of the Consortium for the Barcode of Life (CBOL) and other visitors to the CBOL website may access, without charge, the table of contents, abstracts and full text of all articles and appendices of this volume.
The contents of the Philosophical Transactions: Biological Sciences Volume 360, Number 1462 remain the property of the Royal Society and the authors. They are being made available to CBOL’s Member Organizations through a special non-exclusive non-competitive arrangement. Visitors may download and use the contents of the volume for non-commercial purposes. CBOL asks that these contents not be re-posted to another website or disseminated by other means, except for the direct use by CBOL Member Organizations for purposes of research and education.
Printed versions of this special issue are available at a discounted rate of £29/US$45 to CBOL's Member Organizations. To order a printed version of this special issue, please contact Debbie Vaughan.
For further information on Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences, please visit http://rstb.royalsocietypublishing.org
For further information on Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences, please visit www.pubs.royalsoc.ac.uk/philtransb